20090606

I don't think I've ever filled one of these out...

Michelle tagged me. Here it goes...

What is your current obsession?
Shoes

What is your weirdest obsession?
Playing Sally's salon & Sally's spa on my iphone (here's the part where you LOL...)

What are you wearing today?
Jeans & a tee- I'm going out of town!

What’s for dinner today?
Not sure...but any of the following should be incorporated in whatever I'll be having: cauliflower/mushroom/carrot

Why is today special?
Because there might not be a tomorrow!

What would you like to learn to do?
Sew

What’s the last thing you bought?
Shoes

What are you listening to right now?
The clock going tick tock

What is your favorite weather?
75 degrees without wind (please)

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Hip hop style pilates = KILLER

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's uber cute ;)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Temporarily right? Hong Kong. Japan. Paris. Eventually I'd like it to be in Pasadena, California. I think...

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A puppy or some type of food...

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Paris!

Which language do you want to learn?
Forget learning a new one- perfecting my Chinese would be nice

What do you look for in a friend?
Loyalty and honesty

Who do you want to meet in person?
Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey...George Clooney (hah...)

What’s your favorite type of music?
Anything & everything...depends on the time of the day

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Right now? A vintage bustier top. Could be different in 5 mins...

What is your dream job?
Attorney at Law and buyer for a clothing store...or a boutique owner. Hmm.

Any favorite models?
Yikes- I'm not really big with models...nor with their names :T I love Laurel Stovall though ;)

If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?
I'd go to Farmers' Market and stock up on fruit & flowers

Favorite designers?
Don't have one! Right now I love Margiela, Givenchy, and hope to discover some designers that aren't mainstream.

What’s your must have for the summer season?
Anything that won't kill me in the 100+ degrees that I KNOW will strike SoCal soon- shorts, dresses, thin tops...

I would love to...
Travel the world

Describe your personal style
Different every day

What is one of your favorite books?
150 healthiest foods (Seriously...)

The rules:

1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. tag eight other people.

Raych, Taghrid, Camille, Stylish Wanderer, and Wendy- you're it.