20090621


My kind of Sunday

First things first...I was looking at my blog with a really old monitor (circa mid 90's..) and realized that all my pictures were cut off. Am I the only one? I need the html code to expand the screen...if you know how, please email me! :) Let me know if you can see all the pictures when you leave a comment please <3

A walk in the park...

Me: Wow I'm actually walking him...


Daryl: No...I'm walking you...

There were several squirrels on this tree...but they were camera shy!

Daryl: Okay give me a sec...I need to catch my breath...


Daryl: Breath in...breath out....OMG so tiredddddd mommy...


This is why I like Lady Gaga's Paparazzi song, I totally relate right now.


Daryl: Man, I love it out there so much I had to bring a souvenir (on my chin) with me


Me: Oooh nice pendant!
Daryl: My daddy got it...fish is my favorite.

Breakfast with family...


Oatmeal


Lemonade..


Green eggs & ham

Chalk Festival @ Pasadena





Daryl's gf getting her nails done...


This was one of my favorite...


Impressive...





What I Wore

Total gypsy...I used almost all my fingers.



Erin x RVCA dress (Thanks Kristin!), Rosa Maria rings, Elizabeth & James shield ring, Chloe Susans, PS1, vintage turquoise ring & vintage denim jacket

I love to know the history behind all clothes- new and old. This jacket in particular, is one of my favorites to wear at the moment. I salvaged it from a vintage shop near my house. There were 2 identical ones- one was completely new and this one (much more faded). The owner told me they used to be some sort of factory uniforms. The newer looking one was nearly 4 times more than this one...and I preferred the worn out look on this one so it came home with me.


Winners of the festival were announced here.