20090706


I've always been a fan of Jason Wu- in fact, I have a pencil skirt by him that I wore to work very often. I shall debut it on the blog sometime soon. I love his colorful FW09 collection! The silhouettes by Chloe's collection are perfect and the look I love the most looks so comfy. Ann never fails to impress- I've got this vintage corset in black that I've got to wear soon. It looks nothing like Ann's creation but it definitely reminds me of it! I love her consistency in creating drapery outfits...

Now...would you look at that furry hat? It's probably too hot here to think of anything furry but I loooove it. It's like wearing a raccoon on your head. I found a gem like some time ago and wore it when I was in NY; it kept me very warm. The gloves add so much mmmmphh to a plain outfit-- ahhh are those GARTER boots? Lastly...the details on the shoes!! I'm in love.