20090910

Home sweet home

The blogger conference was a lot of fun, an experience that I will never forget. I met bloggers whom I'd never otherwise been in contact with, walked more than my muscles and I will ever remember, and had some great conversations about everything you can imagine. A big thank you to the Weardrobe team who organized this event and for inviting me. I am behind on all things life-in-California- haven't done anything productive since I got back home really...but here's a picture taken by Craig of Altamira. Check out his blog for more pictures and Craig in action. Click here to see who else attended and check out their blogs for more pictures if you'd like! I feel like I could make a few other posts about the weekend. Some amazing things happened-- I saw my BFF from before I moved to CA, it'd been 10 years since we last saw each other and we picked up right where we left off.


Barney's Co-op shoes (purchased on mega sale!), Zara dress, CdG skirt worn as belt

Pictured above: Belle, Brooke, and Tavi