20090915

NYFW has been amazing. One of the best experiences I've had in NYC thus far. From going to the IFB event, meeting bloggers that I feel like I 'know'. Today's highlight was absolutely, hands down- being able to attend the Rodarte show. I talked to people I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd get the minuscule opp to talk to (Terry Richardson, Carine Roitfeld!) Surreal. So surreal.

Totally wiped but you can see some great pictures on Hanh and Nini's blogs. We've been roaming around town, catching cabs, walking (what seems to be) miles (in heels!), having some OMG LMAO moments as well as some OMG I need to sit down and breath moments. It's been so much fun.

As for the Rodarte collection. ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT.

You can see the entire collection here. I'm most likely going to have dreams about this show tonight.