20091203

I had the honor of meeting Christian Siriano yesterday and saw his Moody Mama's collection. He is a total sweetheart. I was able to interview him, but the transcript will be up in the future. I didn't have my camera or flip cam. Yesterday was such a hectic day! Anyway, the transcript will be a Christmas treat ;)

If I had some kind of fancy event to go to and had to scratch vintage out of the way, I would definitely consult Christian's collection. I think his work and creativity is as admirable as the Mulleavy's Rodarte line. My absolute favorite couture lines are Rodarte, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, and Christian Siriano. All very different and beautiful in their own ways. The feminine looks that Christian creates are incredible. His work has both elements that I love. A little bit of rock and roll and a lot of femininity. So, rock & roll + femininity = ferocious!

Thank you Gina and Holly for having me! And thank you Christian! :)


Here are 2 of my favorite videos of Christian