20100427

Where Dreams Come True


When I lived in Hong Kong, I daydreamed about going to Disneyland (that was long before the park in Hong Kong was finally opened a few years ago). Seeing all the Mattel & Toys'R'us commercials with Disney movies' toys made me drool about going to Disneyland all the more. My first visit was in the 90's. I remember it so vividly and always will. I wish I saved the character autograph book from that day.

Although I have grown out of getting giddy over the rides and cotton candy, and all other goods found in the beautiful theme park that can make any child smile, I still love to visit. Disneyland will always hold a very special place in my heart because of the wonderful memories made there that I will always hold close to my heart; no matter how cheesy any of my friends think it is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



The parades are always so much fun to watch

Photobucket

One of my all-time favorite cartoons- The Little Mermaid

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket