20100614

Unearthed Jewelry

Apologies for the low quality pictures. The designated photographer is out of commission for a few days. I think I am going to be doing a lot of traveling to Pittsburg this year...I was just there this weekend but sadly didn't take any photos.

Anyway...

Here at FIP headquarters we've been busting our butts to cater all fashionable things to our readers while being very wary of all budgets. We love classic items, but also keep an eye out for the latest trends. As a lover of all things fashion myself, I dedicated a lot of time into finding the most precious jewels and got started with making some precious jewelry. The pictures below are a small sample of what you'll be able to purchase.


Prices will vary between $150-$200 per piece, depending on the size of the stone and the amount of time it took to be made. Or much I bled while making them.

Jk.

Now, you'll have to excuse me while I go see the doctor to help my poor sore fingers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket