20100801

Destiny

Visited the Pasadena City College flea market today again. Found a really cool barrel chair after seeing one at a local store that brings furniture from Mexico- alas, it was not meant to be. The one that I found at the furniture store had already been sold (plus, it was sold as a set of 4, I only have room for one.) and the one I found today was a bit too big. I also found an amazing lobster paper weight that would go perfectly on my coffee table/vintage trunk...but that didn't end up coming home with me either and thinking about it makes me so mad!

In other news, here is the gold agate pendant that I've been meaning to photograph. I didn't want to wear 2 necklaces today so I just looped it into the one I wear on a daily basis. The purple vest is one of my favorite items right now, so refreshing when paired with something white.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shoes: Pierre Hardy x GAP, Vest: LOGO by Lori Goldstein, Racer Tank Dress: Monrow, Belt: Golden Pony, Bag: Banana Republic, Necklace: Coming soon to my web store