20100930

What's Your Cause

Photobucket

If you are a long time reader of my blog, then you probably know that I was diagnosed with brain cancer in January 2009. It has been over a year and a half since the most shocking day of my life but I can simply say that I am very thankful to be here today. The experience has been quite the eye opener and although I forget from time to time, I promised myself that I should try these things:
  • Be more compassionate toward others
  • Be more caring
  • Be less judgmental
  • Always give back
  • Smile more
  • Be honest
  • Be honorable
  • Open up
  • Love myself more
I could not say no to Ralph Lauren when they asked me to be part of their Pink Pony Campaign: 100 Bloggers Unite to Fight Cancer because of my personal experience with the disease. I strongly encourage you to stop by their campaign, their shop, wherein some proceeds go to research. I also urge you to take a look at CharityBuzz between Oct 1 - Oct 21 as 100% of proceeds from the auction will benefit the Pink Pony Fund. Please help those of us who are fighting this disease!

You can also text PINKPONY to 501501 to automatically donate $10 and
please help spread the word!

Photobucket