20101111

Tory Burch Is Coming To Town

Photobucket

The Holidays are right around the corner and I can hardly wait! I love the idea of looking for the perfect gift for my loved ones. This year, I am going to shop at places I have not stopped by in a long time. After visiting the Tory Burch site recently, I decided to make a holiday wish list of things that I would buy for my family and close friends.

1. Leopard Scarf- I've always loved animal print done tastefully. The one pictured above is not available for sale yet but the link shows another one that I like equally as much.

2. E Tablet Case- Helloooo beauty! If you travel as often as I do, this baby is just the right thing to put your Kindle or iPad in but I did say that this is a list of purchases for others, not myself, so I would give this to my sister because she has a tablet that would fit in here perfectly, plus, it's sparkly and cute!

3. Katie Ballet Flat- What girl can go without owning a pretty pair of black basic flats? What I love about these is that they can be dressed up and down. These would be for my mom.

4. I would give this necklace to one of my close girlfriends. She likes to wear understated clothing so this piece would definitely make any of her outfits pop.

Have you started making your list yet?