20090530

Last set of pictures (I promise!)

What I'm wearing today...


Marni wedges, thrifted blazer, A. Wang skirt, UO bra

What you'll see for sale...


Black velor dress. I love the back!


Margiela skirt


Prom anyone?


Used to be mom's...


Floral dress #48976851


There's a picture of one of the Olsens wearing a very similar dress that I was obsessed with. When I found this number, I was beyond ecstatic. Then...I found another that I like just a bit more so this one's going...


Who says 3D glasses are only for AMC? hahahaha....
So, deep inside my busting closet I found these jeans...very much like the ones by Erin Wasson. They don't have back pockets and tie in the front just like hers...the shirt is mine to keep though :P


Dolce floral pants. My bf's mom loves these.


Snake print pants by Paris Blue? I know it's Summer but these are pretty amazing. I'd keep them if I wasn't busting out of them.

Ok..that's all folks! Gotta run.....