Ever have one of those weeks that just drain the life out of you? I just had one of those. So let's see...here are some highlights...
- Finished my 1st week of radiation therapy
- Received my ACNE Atacoma wedges
- Tried on the Diego bag by A. Wang and died a little
- Started getting ready for a few trips coming up next month
- Moved out of apt.
- Moved into new place
- Packed, cleaned, and stressed out about moving
- Haven't started losing my hair yet
- Worked on shopfashionispoison
On top of that, sort of HAD to read a stupid comment from someone who
- Does not know how to spell correctly
- Most likely doesn't know how to read either
- Knows nothing about me yet makes assumptions AND comments on things they have the slightest idea about
- Has zero sense of humor
- Should probably get a life
- Should really go take a walk
I mean, if someone with a tumor has to teach you how to spell, something has got to be wrong with you. Right? Harhar- that is another joke. Humor is what gets us going on a daily basis, especially when things aren't alright. Without it, you might as well rot to death with a frown on. That is my opinion anyway.
My dearest friend S sent me yet anther TDF Margiela piece. She's the Margiela stock queen! I am sort of cheating my Raquel piece but they are both so different, I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite. Yes, yes- it's a 'knock-off' but really, what came 1st- the chicken or the egg? I mean, Penfound or Margiela? This blazer is really great looking in person. It's one of the items you'll be seeing on shopfashionispoison.
Vintage Levi's, MMM shirt, vintage sequined blazer, Chloe shoes