20100128

Wide legged jeans, Vince top, Pamela Love cuff, CL shoes

Wearing velvet on a rainy day was possibly the best decision I made that day. I am forever in love with how this top hangs. It's loose, warm, and just perfect for a rainy day. The heavy rain we've been hit with was making me consider looking for a pair of short rain boots as I find my Hunter tall boots to be a bit bulky. Luckily, I strayed far from any online shopping (or in store for that matter!) I'm lucky to live in a state that has the sun shining over it most of the year, I probably wouldn't even use the rainboots for more than 20 times a year. So, my Uggs had to suffer. I probably ruined them for good but it was a wiser choice than making a new purchase. I keept things simple and added some accessories that make plain pieces come to life. Shopping the closet has been my favorite thing to do so far.