20100331

Elizabeth & James

Photobucket

If you've done some major Spring cleaning like myself, then you may also find that you have 'nothing to wear'. While I keep rummaging my closet every morning, I thought I'd share some virtual outfits that I created. Much of my wardrobe is a mix of highs and lows. Now that Spring is here, I have an excellent excuse to want to dress with all things frilly & fulfill that desire. Everything that I picked is from Elizabeth & James, Modcloth, & Jeffrey Campbell.

Outfit 1:
Elizabeth & James Iris Blouse
Modcloth Culumolimbus Skirt
Jeffrey Campbell Jenny C Sandals

Outfit 2:
Elizabeth & James Yoshimoto Jacket
Modcloth Chrysalis Dress
Jeffrey Campbell Michelle Peep Toe Pumps

Outfit 3:
Elizabeth & James Dietrich Tunic
Modcloth Disco Lady Miniskirt
Jeffrey Campbell Splendid Sandals