20100418

Rosemary


Word has it that rosemary promotes hair growth. I'd been missing my long hair and decided to grow some rosemary and consume it as if it were water and VoilĂ ! The rumors are true. Oh, now I know what people who tell me I look like I'm going to stab someone in the eye mean when I look serious...totally unintentional...maybe I'll try smiling in the next outfit post.

I paired my new Zara crispy white blazer with a vintage Dries Van Noten silk dress that I had hemmed up a bit. It's like they were made for each other. The wedges are a new purchase from Zara as well. They are the perfect thing to wear when running out of the house. It's like I got up and wanted to wear all things safari...wonder what I'll feel like tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket