20100514

Dreaming of You

Photobucket
Jeans: Zara, Shoes: BCBG, Tank: Joie, Vest: Courtesy of Elizabeth & James, Headband: Urban Outfitters, Cuff: Coming soon to Fashion Is Poison Store

I'd been holding back on wearing jeans but just couldn't help it any longer! These are one of my favorite pair from my collection of what feels like a never ending stack of jeans. (I'm working on unloading some very soon) I love that they're not so tight that my thighs feel like screaming from being relieved when I take them off, the wash is perfect, and it's torn in the perfect places. Truth be told, it's what I want to (and should only) wear when I haven't waxed my legs!

Photobucket

This line is one my favorite jewelry pieces that the store will be selling. I tweeted some pictures about a week ago. They are 100% handmade with vintage baubles.

Can you believe I've had this silver ring since 6th grade? I can't either...but I've never taken it off for longer than a day. One of my friends gave it to me and I never took it off.


Photobucket