20100513

Learning A New Language

Operating a camera is like trying to learn a new language for me- thank goodness for the tech savy boyfriend because my attention span is T minus 5 minutes when it comes to all things technology.

When Modcloth asked me to pick something from their store, I decided to venture out of my norm and went onto the apartment section to find an awful lot of cute items. Since I've been feeling very 1994 lately, I decided that the best choice would be the Diana F + Snowcat Camera. Coincidentally, they are running a Diana camera contest. I can't wait to get my new gadget and start taking pictures of the most random and non-significant objects I come across.

It looks like they added a few new cameras since my last visit but they're going fast!



Photobucket

Pictures from Modcloth, BonfireAndRain, and Adriana Alex