20100526

I Am You


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Come to Ca-li-foh-knee-ah! If you've seen our California commercials (here's another one for kicks), then you might know what I'm talking about.

Santa Monica Pier was one of the first places I visited when I moved here. Although I still love it as much as I did when I first visited, I've got to say that it's one of the dirtiest beaches I've ever visited. There's no doubt that you will leave with salty and tangled hair if you dip into the (very unsanitary) ocean but the bike riding, junk food, and ferris wheel almost make up for it. Don't fret if you are not a 'let me get in the water' type of person (like myself) because you'll be able to get Henna tattoos, enjoy the rays, and probably have more fun since you won't have to go clean up.

“I am you; you are ME.
You are the waves;
I am the ocean.
Know this and be free, be divine.”

--Sri Sathya Sai Baba