20100528

The Launch Is Near

It's been nearly a year since I have been working on launching this online store. I had no clue whatsoever what I was getting myself into. Mistakes were made with steps taken and lessons were surely learned.

We are fixing some more kinks- design wise - (I think I want another color besides black & white) although I am happy with the results below, we are still working on a logo that will be copyrighted and that best represents the store and blends with the general look of the site. I decided to open my horizons and invite you, my dear readers, to participate in this process by helping my spread the word, either by re-blogging or re-tweeting about making a logo for the store. I thought it'd be neat to have my readers partake in this process
The winner will receive a $200 giftcard to the shop when it's launched.

Lastly, I am looking for interns! If you live in the San Bernardino area. Send me your resumes!
I look forward to getting your entries & emails!


Photobucket


Photobucket