20100511

Neutral Tones


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress: Rodarte, Shoes: Miu Miu, Cotton Spandex Camisole: Courtesy of American Apparel, Skirt: Club Monaco, Snake Cuff: Vintage

To say that I cannot begin to describe this master piece by the Mulleavy sisters is an understatement. This collector's item is, without a doubt, one of the most loved items in my wardrobe. It was the perfect dress to wear on a date with my beloved boyfriend. I layered it with a peach skirt that I got at the Club Monaco outlets years ago and with a nude tank from American Apparel. These Miu Miu shoes are also one of my favorite in my shoe closet but I'm afraid they might need to retire soon as the metallic has gotten really worn out. The platform and heel proportion are just so perfect. I only hope to find a good replacement...if you see any, please let me know!