20110128

My Kingdom Awaits

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trousers: American Apparel, Bangle: Hand in Hand by Kate Spade, Ring on left finger: Lady Marmalade Tapered Ring by Kate Spade, Watch: Reworked Citizen from American Apparel, Top: Fei by Anthropologie

Obsessions and thoughts this week:
  • The beginning of J. Cole's song (and only the beginning) as well as this youtube video, hence the title of this blog post
  • Using my iPad
  • Not eating any grains per my friend Arin's advice, yes that means no more cereal (not even the 'healthy' [and I quote him on that] choices sold at local organic stores), no bread, no rice, no tortillas, no pancakes, no beans...the list is likely endless but after day 3 it got easier. Wow, I sound like a (grain) addict.
  • Kate Spade everything, especially jewelry
  • Wanting to do something new with my hair
  • Wearing very minimal makeup
  • Looking for the perfect red lipstick
  • Teaching this pup new tricks before her parents come get her in a week
  • Cleaning all the hair said pup leaves on my couch after just sitting on it for a second. It's quite clear to all my friends that I have a "hair that is not attached to the body" phobia.