20111124

31 days of Christmas...


It's been so long since I've made a Christmas wish-list- or any kind of list of any kind for that matter...so in honor of the holidays, I am going to be posting some things that I want for Christmas! I am going to link everything so {click} to where the items can be purchased ;)

Photobucket

The pink ones are high on my wish-list. I normally don't like to wear flip flops unless I am just running a quick errand...or going to the beach...but lately I've been wearing a pair of gray ones at my boyfriend's and a pair of blue ones at my mom's. I've had both for a while now...but they're my "house" shoes! I need a pair of travel flip flops Santa! Havaianas are by far the best sandals that I've had. Totally stalking their site come tomorrow..! (HELLO BLACK FRIDAY!)