20120409

Think Spring!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Flats: Banana Republic, Trousers: Helmut Lang, Tank: Joie, Button Up Blouse: Everly

I had these trousers put away in my little dungeon aka the "I love these pants for the material it's made of, the cut, and the fit on me but I am going to hold off wearing them because...." I was wearing these very same trousers the night that I found out I had a brain tumor almost 3 years ago.

Talk about heavy! Do you ever associate your fortunes or misfortunes based on what you were wearing on those days? I did. Until now! Editing the closet is an everyday process- pulling out items that haven't been worn or worn to its last threads to make room for new ones. It has been very refreshing.

Refreshing is also this bright red/cherry top was given to me by the beautiful Fabiana and Adriana over at Everly. I originally only saw the white version of it and fell in love with the simplicity of it in addition to its sparkly gold buttons only to have found myself pleasantly surprised when I received the top in red! It fits perfectly as a cardigan with a top underneath when the A/C is blasting indoors or a top with a coat on during colder days!

Thank you Everly for the top!