20151031

Free


Hey guys! Sorry for the slowdown in posts as of late. Between having returned back to a full time job, to taking care of Daisy, being in a new relationship with an amazing amazing ah-mazing (did I mention, he's AMAZING?!) guy, cooking and baking a lot when I am free, as well as cleaning up because there is always clutter everywhere all the time (people included, no pun intended)- I just have not had time to blog. Or maybe I just haven't made it a priority. Well, you know, life gets in the way of life itself sometimes. After all, I am human- I don't have any more limbs than anyone else out there.

If you follow me on twitter, you may have caught on...I experienced a complete 360 in the last 12 months of my life. My almost 7 year relationship did not work out, for the better. I have a lot of love and respect for Jack, needless to say, we are much happier not being a couple anymore. I could probably write a book about everything that has happened in my 20 something year old life. I will. Someday, I will. Said change delayed the launch of my online store, and believe me, I am still working on it...!

If you are a longtime reader and are still here, thank you. If you just happened to browse the net and found yourself here, welcome!

I started this blog as a way to escape my life working in an office...and maybe to venture out of the corporate world, 9-5 world, or as some of you may know it, the boring life of a 20 something year old that just wanted to be happy. My blog helped me hone my style- what I like, what flatters me, and ultimately inspired me to work on launching and online store of affordable fashion to some higher ticket items.

This blog also served as my paradise while I was undergoing radiation and I wanted to keep my mind off what I thought might happen.

I can tell you that I am in a much much better place today. I suppose I want to say that this blog helped me grow up.

Anyway, I wanted to share one of my new favorite reads- simply because it is so raw-- Ev'Yan's beautifully written blog new blog, sexloveliberation.


Thanks so much for hanging with me as I embark on so many new adventures of my life!

Here is a picture of myself and the beau, taken by my friend Johnny- you can see more here :)

Photobucket