20100623

King of the Jungle

These scrapbooking shorts are by far the most comfortable and favorite shorts I've ever owned. I've been on the hunt for shorts that give a little breathing room and allow me to stay as cool as I can be now that it's Summer. I got this Nine Days Denim pair from Tobi, and a pair that are a bit more washed out from JCrew this week. I think I am pretty ready to take on the Summer heat with all 3 pairs. I've worn them all to death already.

Photobucket
Urban Outfitters Bandeau, White Silk Tank: Joie, Headband: JCrew, Shorts: Modcloth Scrapbooking Shorts, Shoes: Miu Miu, Jewelry: Vtg. Turquoise Ring, Vintage Bracelet, Pamela Love Cuff

I these Miu Miu shoes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I redid my nails this week with a really light coral color and used my Japanese daisy stickers again. Worn here with American Apparel sash which color has been discontinued.

Photobucket

Look! It's crazy, lazy, Daisy!
She's growing as fast as her hair.

Photobucket