20100622

Mondrian Los Angeles

My fair share of partying came to an end on my 21st birthday. It was night I will never forget. My friends were there, my significant other was there- and that's all that mattered. I will particularly never forget that night because of the damage I suffered from the alcohol. It was not a pretty feeling and I vowed to never live it again. Nowadays, I prefer a good buzz off wine vs. say, 99 Bananas and not knowing what I did the night before upon waking up.

Aside from that, going out just takes so much effort- you know, picking out an outfit, doing your hair, and putting the face on, etc., etc. Lately, however, I've been feeling like I should live in the fast lane once in a while. I mean, who knows if this mass in my brain will get bigger from one day or another? Who knows? Who knows whether a sink hole will swallows us all tonight? Who knows anything really?
Hence I am vowing to life to my fullest potential nowadays. Have fun, enjoy life, because you just never know what will happen tomorrow.

So, on Saturday night, my friends and I were initially heading to an Irish pub. But, due to technical difficulties, those plans were scratched off. We headed out to Sky Bar instead! Thank you Modrian Hotel for your hospitality and excellent wine. Oh, and I fell in love with your orange theme.

I spent a good amount of time on this very chair.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket